You can’t put a price tag on a memory. Pictures help to preserve and pass on our memories which means that they, too, are priceless. Ask anyone what the first thing is they would grab (after family and pets) when fleeing a fire or flood and they’ll tell you – family pictures. Today we have countless ways to take pictures cheaply and easily. iPhones, iPods, digital cameras – we can all take pictures and instantly share them with family and friends. So what can a photographer do that you that you can’t do yourself?
- Quality. Most devices today take decent pictures for posting on the internet or even for 4×6 prints. But if you are looking to print enlargements or canvas prints, you need high resolution picture files that your many devices cannot provide.
- Artistry. Much more goes into a good picture than just pointing and shooting. A good photographer has an eye for lighting and composition, which means you get more than just a picture – you get a work of art.
- Inspiration. If you are looking to create a moment in which to capture your loved one/s, a photographer can do this for you. I love creating themed shoots for birthdays, holidays, special occasions or just because.
- Less Stress. Trying to do it all yourself is a lot of work. Think of it as going out to eat on a special occasion. You let the restaurant serve you. You relax and enjoy a great meal with your family and the restaurant clears the table after you, cleans the kitchen and does the dishes. It’s much the same with a photographer, except that instead of a full belly and a couple extra pounds, you have pictures to cherish forever.
Peachtree Lane Photography Portrait Session Fees
Portrait session fee’s Include: Photographer’s Time/Talent/Use of Props/Retouching of Images. This fee does not include any prints/products/or digital files. Session fees are due at the time of booking (unless you have made alternate arrangements with me) and are non-refundable.
CHILD and up to one other sibling~$65 (each additional sibling $15)
CUSTOM PORTRAIT SESSION FEES: I would love to work with you to create a one-of-kind shoot for you including custom props and/or backdrops. Custom sessions can take place in studio or on location and are priced on a case-by-case basis. Please contact me if you are interested in creating a one-of-a-kind session.
MINI-SESSION FEES: Mini-sessions are an economical way to get a few priceless pictures of your children. Typically themed around holidays, mini-session prices typically include 5-10 retouched images available for viewing and downloading from your own private online gallery. Printing rights are included with mini-sessions. Space is limited, so it’s wise to book as soon as they are announced! Payment due (via PayPal) at the time of booking. Please watch my blog for mini-session announcements and rates.
High School Senior Photo Sessions
High school senior pictures are a rite of passage. They are a symbol of love and achievement for the senior, the parents, and the whole family! Peachtree Lane Photography wants to help you capture this special time! I have created three senior packages tailored to a variety of needs/budgets. There’s something for everyone here! On a budget or not that in to pictures? No problem, go for a Tall. Are you so excited about senior pictures and you’ve been planning your outfits since you were a freshman and you just can’t stand it and now the time is here and EEEEEEEEE you can’t wait? I think the Venti has your name on it! Or what if you know you need more than a Tall but you feel like a Venti would put you over the edge? Go for a Grande! Just remember, if you want your pics to be super-awsome, show up to your session with coffee for the photographer. Any size. Dark Roast. Black. Just kidding. Not kidding. Kidding.
Here are the deets:
- Pre-shoot consultation
- 30 minute session, one location
- no outfit changes
- 5 professionally edited image files with printing rights
- 1 8×10 print of your favorite image
- Pre-shoot consultation
- 60 minute session, up to two locations
- up to 3 outfits
- 10 professionally edited image files with printing rights
- 2 8×10 prints
- 4 5×7 prints
- Pre-shoot consultation
- 2 hour session, up to 3 locations
- up to four outfits
- 25-30 professionally edited image files with printing rights
- 4 8×10 prints
- 8 5×7 prints
- 16 die-cut wallets
Included with each session is a pre-shoot consultation where we talk about you and your interests, locations, and wardrobe! This helps us better prepare for your session and capture the real you 🙂
To get the ball rolling, simply shoot me a message via my Contact Page!
Products à La Cart
1 – 2 weeks after your session, your images will be made available for viewing in a private online gallery. You then have the option of purchasing digital files, prints, and/or other products. If you choose to print photos on your own, please read my page on Printing Recommendations. I cannot guarantee the image quality of any pictures you print on your own.
I am happy to handle the production of your prints and/or other products! A full list of products and prices will be made available to you at your session. I guarantee the quality of any prints/products handled through Peachtree Lane Photography!